Maritime analytics software company xyzt.ai is demonstrating how data analysts in the maritime industry can bring down time to insights from months to minutes and improve safety, compliance, and performance.
Leuven, Belgium, 31 May 2022 – xyzt.ai, a Leuven-based high-tech company offering an innovative no-code visual analytics SaaS (Software as a Service) platform for the maritime industry, announces today it will exhibit at Posidonia 2022 in Athens, Greece, June 6-10. Posidonia 2022 is the 27th edition of the world’s most prestigious shipping event that brings together the complete maritime ecosystem.
xyzt.ai will take this opportunity to demonstrate to port authorities, shipbuilders and other maritime organizations how its Maritime Analytics Platform empowers data analysts with a powerful no-code tool for easy and fast insight generation from massive amounts of all types of spatial temporal data.
Different from a traditional data science workflow, xyzt.ai is offering its users an instant self-service workflow and as such brings time to insights down from months to minutes by eliminating time-consuming steps, such as building specialized algorithms, iterating and improving the process, and so on. The self-service workflow enables its users not only to significantly save time and budget, but also to improve safety, compliance, and operational performance.
Unique on the market as the xyzt.ai Maritime Analytics Platform enables to bring your own different data sets, such as vessel performance data, radar and AIS data, ocean and weather data, or any other IoT sensor data, and combine these into a single common picture to obtain new important insights that can be shared with the world via dashboards or via an embedded link.
Some examples of uses cases are the following:
• Compliance: Insights that help port authorities and ship builders to define if vessel operators follow the regulations related to registrations, times of operations, and environmental compliance.
• Safety: Analysis of incidents such as near misses can reveal opportunities for increasing safety in port fairways and terminals. Improved situational awareness through visualization and analytics can prevent million-dollar incidents.
• Performance: Through data analytics such as wait time analysis, ports can assess the operational efficiency of theirs and the neighbouring and competing ports. Vessel operators can monitor the performance of their own or their competitors’ fleet.
• Supply-chain visibility: As most goods are transported by sea, maritime visibility and analytics is important to global logistics organizations.
• Environmental: The maritime industry has a large impact on the environment. The industry as a whole has a huge responsibility related to decarbonization and greenification.
Lida Joly, CEO & Founder of xyzt.ai: “Driven by the objectives of sustainable development and international regulations, the shipping industry has embarked upon an important transition. Data analytics will play a key role in reaching these objectives. It is our goal with the no-code xyzt.ai Maritime Analytics Platform to make it easy for the maritime industry stakeholders to finally see the value of the massive amounts of captured data and reaching the objectives to make the transition in time.”
Visit maritime analytics software company xyzt.ai at Posidonia 2022, Athens Metropolitan Expo, Hall 1 stand 1.223.
Pre-arrange a meeting with the xyzt.ai team to discuss your current and future maritime analytics challenges or try xyzt.ai’s maritime analytics platform out for free here.
For press inquiries, please contact:
Founder & CEO
xyzt.ai is a high-tech location intelligence company that brings its users actionable business insights through a cloud-based SaaS platform for visualizing and analyzing big movement data from any moving assets, such as vehicles or vessels, or time series data from non-moving sensors, such as video cameras, air quality and noise pollution sensors.
It does so in a unique and effortless way: Customer setup takes less than a day, there is no custom development needed, and insights can be obtained in an interactive way, even for billions of location records.
xyzt.ai is supported by Plug and Play Tech Center, one of the largest accelerators in the world with headquarters in Silicon Valley, by Flanders Innovation & Entrepreneurship and Flanders Investment and Trade.
xyzt.ai is named as an IDC Innovator for offering groundbreaking location and geospatial intelligence solutions and is part of the Global Top 100 Geospatial Companies selected by Geoawesomeness.
More information is available at www.xyzt.ai