TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
1. The use of the website www.posidonia-events.com (henceforth “the website”) is subject to the terms and conditions that are mentioned below. The use of the website implies that the user/visitor has studied, understood and accepted the terms and conditions of use in their entirety. If the visitor/user does not agree with the present terms and conditions, then he/she should not use the website’s content and services.
2. Posidonia Exhibitions SA (henceforth “Posidonia”) maintains the right to revise, modify and update some or all of the present terms and conditions at any time and without notice. The continuation of the use of the website by the visitor/user after such changes, modifications, etc. amounts to acceptance on his/her part.
3. Intellectual Property Rights: The content of the website in its entirety, that is for example: the texts, images, photographic material, videos, logos, etc. (henceforth “the content”), apart from the exceptions mentioned explicitly (e.g. intellectual property rights of third parties), is an intellectual property of Posidonia and is protected by the relevant legislation in force. Products or services of third parties, which may appear on the electronic pages of the website, are these parties’ intellectual and industrial property and Posidonia does not bear any responsibility with regard to them. It is prohibited to reproduce or distribute any materials from the website for commercial purposes without the explicit written approval of Posidonia.
4. Protection of Personal Data: The management and protection of the visitor/user’s personal data are subject to the present terms as well as to the relevant legislation in force.
- Posidonia collects personal data from the website’s visitors/users only when the latter offer them voluntarily for the provision of the website’s services that are available electronically.
The personal data collected from the website are especially the following: first and last name, position, company/organisation, address, telephone and fax number, email address, website.
- Posidonia commits to refraining from transferring, publicizing or making in any other way available without approval the visitors/users’ personal data to unrelated third parties, unless obliged to do so by law and only to the competent authorities.
- Posidonia can process a part or the whole of the data sent by visitors/users for statistical purposes and for improving the services and information offered by the website.
- The administrator has the right to gather data for recognizing the users of the website by applying the relevant technologies such as cookies, tracking IP addresses, etc. Cookies are small text archives that are stored in each visitor/user’s electronic device without affecting any document or archive. They are used for facilitating the user/visitor’s access to particular services or webpages and for statistical purposes. The data collected may also include the visitor/user’s type of browser, the type of electronic device, the operating system, the internet service provider and other relevant information. Also, the website’s information system automatically collects data regarding the sites visited by the visitor/user and regarding the links to third-party websites chosen when using the website.
5. Disclaimer of Posidonia: The content of the website is available to visitors/users as it stands and for personal use only. Posidonia does not offer any explicit or implicit guarantee with regard to the accuracy, lawfulness or appropriateness of this content for any use, application or aim.
Posidonia is under no circumstance –including the case of negligence– responsible for any damage suffered by the visitor/user of the webpages, services, data, links and other contents of the website. Also, Posidonia does not guarantee that the webpages, services, selections and contents in general shall be offered non- stop, without faults and that any faults shall be corrected.
6. Newsletters. Subscription to Posidonia's newsletters is optional. The visitor/user who wishes to stop receiving newsletters may send an email to that effect at any time to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Posidonia is not obliged to answer any request of any kind that may be sent through the website and the email addresses, unless obliged to do so pursuant to mandatory legal provisions or to the present terms and conditions.
8. Applicable law and Jurisdiction: The above terms and conditions concerning the use of the website as well as any modification or change thereof are interpreted in accordance with the relevant legislation in force. If any of the above terms or provisions contradicts the existing legislation, then this particular term or provision shall be considered invalid and non-applicable without in any way affecting the validity or force of the other terms and provisions. The visitors/users of the website accept without reservations that any disputes that may arise from the use of the website and the application of the present terms and conditions are exclusively governed by Greek law and are subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Piraeus.
9. The visitor/user who navigates the website solemnly declares that he/she has the legal capacity to conclude the present agreement.
For any information with regard to the terms and conditions of the website’s use, please contact the following email address email@example.com.