Present on the largest shipping exhibition Posidonia 2016, the Greek manufacturer of compressors PARAMINA, do extroversion practice.
Our company was founded in 1966 in Athens, Greece and since the beginning deals exclusively with compressed air; first as a representative company and since 1981 as a manufacturer of screw and high pressure piston air compressors and auxiliary equipment.
In December 2005 PARAMINA moved to the new factory aiming to further development of its products, services and quality control.
Today, PARAMINA is a company able to respond to all customers’ needs, via:
• Extensive and specialized knowledge
• Personal & Direct approach to all customers
• Instant response
• Short & Prompt deliveries
• Rapid & Immediate service support
• Low priced spare parts
• Full availability of all spare parts in stock
• 2 years warrantee
• Custom design solutions according to customers demands
• Free sales & service training in our facilities for all our partners
• Worldwide Sales & Service network of PARAMINA (USA, Australia, China, India, Germany, Russia, United Kingdom, Singapore, France, Spain, Austria, Cyprus, Bulgaria, Romania, Poland, Netherlands, Sweden, Egypt, Chile, Ukraine, Lithuania, Luxemburg, Portugal, Italy, Hong Kong, Denmark, Norway)
Our products are applied in Industry, Shipping, Offshore, Marine, Military, Diving & Fire Brigades. (Most of Diving Centers in Greece as well as many private divers use our Mistral series of compressors, the most pioneer product of our company that made us known worldwide.)
PARAMINA applies a quality assurance system according to EN ISO 9001:2008, certified by TUV AUSTRIA, for the entire production process, from Research & Development to Manufacturing, Sales and After Sales Services for all our air compressors and air processing equipment. We apply also an environmental system according to EN ISO 14001.
All the compressors and air processing equipment are in compliance with EU directives and hold CE declaration of conformity by independent accredited bodies. Additional certification can be provided upon request such as ABS, DNV, BUREAU VERITAS and others.
Paramina’s own manufacturing products, are tested ONE by ONE individually, under certain procedures and with the latest pressure testing equipment.
Five decades of experience and specialization, new ideas and proven reliability of our products, have established PARAMINA as a byword for quality in the compressed air market